- Beverly Programs
- 1.) Key Points: Achieving a Fat to Muscle Transition, lean body.
- 2.) Master Food List
- 3.) Sample Plan Female
- 4.) Pre Contest Dieting Key Points
- 5.) Sample Plan Female (Maximum Fat Loss)
- 6.) Sample Plan Female (Muscular Gain)
- 5.) Female Figure 2 Nutrition Programs for Females
- 7.) Fit Intro 4 steps Fat to Muscle
- 8.) Bikini diet plan or Female Fit Figure diet plan
Bikini diet plan
GOAL› Reshape your body
Being Symmetrical, lose fat, and improve muscle tone. Only by combining exercise with a sensible nutritional program can you achieve optimal results.
- Recommended plan for aspiring bikini athletes.
- SUPPLEMENT SCHEDULE
- ESSENTIAL: Ultimate Muscle Protein and Lean Out take 1-3 UMP shakes per day; and 2 Lean Out capsules every time that you have a meal or shake.
- NEXT STEPS: Muscularity works great to improve your muscle tone; it also helps stabilize blood sugar while you are dieting
- STACK: 7 Keto and Energy Reserve become critical if you are holding too much weight as the contest is approaching. 7 Keto take 3 in the am and 3 in the afternoon; Energy Reserve take 1 when taking Lean Out.
- ADDITIVES: Ultra 4 and EFA Gold take 2 of each with breakfast and dinner
- MEALS In the meal plans below all meats are weighed prior to cooking.
Meal #1Protein Source (choose 1)
A. 6 egg white veggie omelet (use any of the following: salsa, onion, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli, tomato)
B. 1 scoop Ultimate Muscle Protein
C. 6 oz 1% cottage cheese
Carb Source (choose 1)
A. ½ cup oatmeal
B. 2 slices Ezekiel bread
C. ½ grapefruit or 1 orange
(Many combine the ingredients above into a pancake recipe – see recipe section: Protein Pancakes / Waffles / Crepes