Mash the sweet potato then add ¼ water or coffee and MP until a batter consistency. Add ½ more water if needed to reach the desired consistency. Add berries and salt. Stir. Bake in baking dish or muffin tin at 325-350 for 8-10 minutes. You can use microwave too. Microwave at 30 second intervals until cooked. Don’t over cook. When it’s soft to touch and berries have burst that should be good for a moist brownie.
ZUCCHINI BROWNIEBy: Shar
For those of you who like zucchini bread here’s a substitute that I really like. I use 2 scoops of UMP vanilla, vanilla extract, enough water to make batter consistency and enough nutmeg and cinnamon to make it a nice tan color. I add a little clove too and shredded zucchini. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until done.
BODY BUILDER BROWNIESMakes 12 brownies
- 4 scoops Beverly Mass Maker Ultra (Chocolate)
- 1 cup sweet potato, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 2T Coconut Oil, melted
- 2T Walden Farm’s Chocolate Syrup
- ½ cup Truvia
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, use a fork to puncture holes in your sweet potato, and then throw in the oven for 25-30 minutes. (Or save some precious time, skip this step and used canned organic sweet potato like I did)
- 2) Once your tater is soft and cooked through, remove the orangey flesh and mash it up in a bowl.
- 3) Turn your oven down to 350 degrees.
- 4) Add melted coconut oil, vanilla, milk, syrup, egg and egg whites to the bowl and mix together.
- 5) Then add your dry ingredients: Mass Maker, Truvia, cocoa powder, baking powder, oats, and salt. Mix well until smooth. (I used a hand mixer because it was early and I hadn’t had my coffee yet)
- 6) Fold in chocolate chips which I made optional but completely necessary if you ask me.
- 7) Pour into an 8×8 glass baking dish or muffin tin.
- 8) Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 9) Let them cool before you put your paws on them. I know. Patience is a virtue.
Nutrition: Calories: 139 Protein: 7.5 Carbs: 16.75 Fat: 5.5
POT OF GOLD BLONDE BROWNIE BITESMakes 16 servings (8 bites per serving)
- Ingredients: Serves 1
- 2 scoops Beverly Vanilla UMP
- 1 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup yellow squash, grated (about 2 small squash)
- ½ cup Truvia
- ¼ cup Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1) Preheat Oven to 350.
- 2) Grate squash.
- 3) Place in large bowl with eggs and Greek yogurt and beat the tar out of it. Use a hand mixer or food processor to help purée the squash.
- 4) Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Combine until clump free.
- 5) Grease a 9x13 with coconut oil and pour batter inside.
- 6) Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 7) Cut in one inch squares OPTION: Add white chocolate chips and/or macadamia nuts if you’re feeling frisky.
Nutrition: 8 bites. Recipe makes 16 servings. Calories: 51 Protein: 6 Carbs: 4.5 Fat: 1.25
Mix oats with water and put in microwave, just as you would make your oatmeal. Stir in pumpkin and UMP, adding water to get a thick, smooth, creamy consistency. Add in cinnamon and pumpkin spices and Splenda or Equal to flavor. Top with a tbsp. of fat free Cool Whip if you’d like.