Spinach berry ump shakeBy: Sandy R
- 2 scoops Vanilla UMP
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup berries
- 8-10 oz. water
- 6 ice cubes
- Blend and enjoy!
Nutrition: Calories: 280 / Protein: 42g / Carbs: 19g / Fat: 6g
Earthquake cake shakeMakes 1 serving
- 1 Scoop Beverly International Chocolate Ultimate Muscle Protein
- 1 Scoop Beverly International Vanilla Ultimate Muscle Protein
- 8 oz. coconut milk (You can also use water)
- 1T Coconut, shredded
- 1T Pecans, chopped
- 6-8 Ice Cubes
- Blend until smooth and CHUG!
Nutrition: Calories: 350 / Protein: 41g / Carbs: 14g / Fat: 17g
Berry protein smoothie
- 12-14 oz. cold water
- ½ cup fresh or frozen fruit (blueberries, strawberries, peach slices, berry medley)
- 2 scoops Ultimate Muscle Protein (I prefer Vanilla)
- 1) Mix in a blender on medium for 1 minute. Pour into a tall glass. Enjoy!
Nutrition: Calories: 300 / Protein: 40 / Carbs: 22 / Fat: 6
Berry booster shakeReady in: 5 minutes Prep Time: 1 minutes Cook Time: 4 minutes
Makes 1 serving
- 8oz almond or skim milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup berries
- 1 tsp. peanut/almond butter
- 6 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a lender and mix until smooth.
- Quick tip: Substitute vanilla protein for strawberry or chocolate flavor.
Girl Scout cookie samoa shakeServes 1
- 1) Combine all ingredients in blender
- 2) Blend until Smooth
- OPTION: Use ½ cup Greek yogurt instead of coconut milk and make pudding if you’d rather this treat.
Nutrition: Calories: 263 Protein: 32g Carbs: 11g Fat: 10g
Payday protein shakeServes 1
- 2 scoops Beverly international Cookies UMP
- 12oz water
- 2T PB2 (or 1T of peanut butter)
- 2T Walden Farms Caramel Dip
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in blender and drink your favorite candy bar! :)
Pecan cinnamon roll mrpBy: IronHorse
- 8oz Diet Vanilla Coke soda
- 8 ice cubes
- ¾ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 10 whole pecans (about 15g)
- 3 scoops Mass Maker
- 1 scoop UMP or Muscle Provider
- Blend and enjoy
Pumpkin smootheeBy: Linda Reho
Make a thick shake with UMP or Muscle Provider and water (use 4-6 oz. water per scoop of UMP). Then pour into super-strong hot coffee to make a morning mocha, complete with froth. Sprinkle a little cinnamon or cocoa powder on top and sip.
Fruit and nut yogurt smoothieBy: Surf sun sand
- 1 ½ scoops of Vanilla UMP
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon spice
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 packet of Splenda (or Equal)
- 4-6 ice cubes, cold water
- Mix all the above ingredients together to create a smooth, creamy smoothie. I like to put mine in the freezer for a while to thicken it up.
- 1 oz. water
- ½ cup plain nonfat yogurt or low carb yogurt
- 1 scoop UMP vanilla
- ½ TSP cinnamon
- ½ cup fresh pineapple
- ½ cup almonds (unsalted)
Start blender, add water and other ingredients. Blend. Add ice cubes until you have a good thick smoothie.
Apple pie shakeBy: L. Wagner
- 16 oz. water
- ½ of a green apple (cut into large chunks)
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Stevia or Splenda
- 2 scoops Muscle Provider or UMP Blend all ingredients in blender. Oatmeal can be used to give it more texture (think of it like the apple pie crust).
- 12-16 oz. water
Orangicle (2)By: Datas4
- 1.5 scoops UMP vanilla
- 1 tbsp. sugar free orange flavored fiber powder
- about 10 drops of orange flavoring
I put all this in the blender along with a few ice cubes and mix it in water. Then I put it in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes. It tastes like an orange creamsicle!!!
Strawberry raspberry smoothieBy: Jo McCracken
- 3 – 4 ice cubes
- ½ cup nonfat, low fat or soy milk
- ½ cup nonfat or low fat frozen raspberry vanilla yogurt (Haagen-Dazs makes one – or just up the raspberries to 3 oz. and use vanilla yogurt)
- 3 oz. strawberries
- 2 oz. raspberries
- ¼ tsp. of Stevia
- 1 scoop UMP vanilla