Roger and Sandy’s favorite morning recipe
By: Sandy R
- Fill blender to 2 cups mark with ice
Add water to cover the ice up to the 20 oz. mark
1 high omega egg
½ cups pasteurized egg whites
1 tbsp. heavy cream
1 heaping tbsp. almond butter (or cashew butter)
3 scoops UMP vanilla
Blend until your dog goes nuts or about 2 minutes.
Hurry up and grab breakfast blender meal
By: Sandy Riedinger
- 4 ice cubes
- 24 oz. cold water
- 2 oz. heavy cream
- ½ banana
- 1 heaping tbsp. almond butter
- 3 scoops UMP chocolate
An old simple favorite
- Sometimes I try to get too creative to keep food interesting and I forget some of the good old basics. I’ve been loving my current breakfast:
- 2 ice cubes
- 10-12 oz. water
- 3 frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup dry oatmeal 1 ½ scoops UMP vanilla
Blend for about a minute and yum! Sometimes I even add 1-2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream for an even creamier strawberry shake.
Sandy’s breakfast shake
By: Sandy Riedinger
- 10 oz. water
- 3 large frozen strawberries
- 2 scoops Muscle Provider vanilla
- 1 scoop (Muscle Provider scoop) oatmeal
Rachel’s breakfast shake
- 6 large ice cubes
- 12 oz. water
- 2 tsp. sugar free orange Tang drink mix
- 2 scoops vanilla Muscle Provider
- 1 scoop vanilla Ultimate Muscle Protein
UMP Mocha Chino
Put 4 ice cubes in a shaker bottle; pour coffee to cover the ice cubes (4-6 oz.); add water on top of that to the 14-16 oz. mark; add 1.5 to 2 scoops UMP. Shake, Shake, Shake.
I absolutely love this super simple shake. Starbucks ain’t got nothing on this coffee treat.
By: Lara Sloan
- 6 oz. water
- 8-10 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp. cream (optional)
- 2 tsp. instant coffee (or used 1 cup brewed coffee and no water)
- 2 scoops Muscle Provider or UMP (you can use 1 scoop vanilla and 1 scoop chocolate for a mocha flavor)
- Blend until ice is completely crushed into a Slushee consistency.
Hot Muscle Provider Coffee Recipes
I like to add Muscle Provider to hot coffee. Just put hot coffee and Muscle Provider or UMP into a blender and pulse the blender a couple times. You can also add Egg Beaters and Splenda to the mixture before pulsing, comes out like coffee flavored egg nog.
UMP and coffee
By: Surf sun sand
put 1-2 scoops vanilla Ultimate Muscle Protein in a dish. Add coffee instead of water while stirring until it reaches a pudding consistency. So yummy!! One variation is to add a little vanilla extract (no sugar) it tastes like toffee.
Chai Tea Latte
I get some of my favorite decaf hot tea by celestial seasons (chai, blueberry, etc.) and add about a ½ scoop of vanilla UMP that has been blended with water until it is a milky consistency. Then add some Splenda. I feel like I am drinking Starbuck’s chai tea latte again.
Yummy Oatmeal Breakfast Soup
By: Spicy Tangerine
- I eat this for my meal #1 each day and it holds me for a good 3-4 hrs. in the morning.
- You can also use it as your post workout shake – yummylishous.
- 8 oz. liquid (8 oz. water or 4 oz. water plus 4 oz. soy milk, low-carb yogurt or whatever kind of milk you like)
- 3-4 ice cubes if your water isn't cold to start with
- ½ cup frozen banana or less
- 2 scoops UMP Vanilla
- ½ cup oatmeal
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of vanilla
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
Place all ingredients together in a blender and mix until smooth, and then eat like soup or mush. Add more water if the mixture gets too thick.