- Muscle Building
- Increased Strength
- Fat Loss / Weight Loss
- Improved Self Image and Confidence
Best gain muscle and lose fat supplement program
ESSENTIAL: Start with two containers of UMP (pick your favorite flavors, and be sure to mix it up for variety) and one container of Creatine Select
- Use UMP as directed in the nutrition plan
- Creatine Select – 5 Day Loading Phase: take 1 scoop 4 times daily with meals; after that take 1 scoop daily with a meal
- Optional: Quadracarn – Take 3 tabs 2 times daily with meals 1 and 5 for increased recovery, fat loss and muscle building
ADVANCED: If you want to jump right in with both feet, start right away with Mass Amino Acid Tablets.
- Mass Aminos – 3 with each meal and shake
COMPREHENSIVE: Add Ultra 40 to Mass Aminos for a time tested, proven effective muscle building stack.
- Ultra 40 – 3 with each meal and shake
MAXIMUM: For those who "want it all" and to achieve maximum results in the least amount of time add two bottles of Muscle Synergy (tabs or powder).
- 1 scoop (8 tablets) Muscle Synergy 2x daily, on workout days make sure to take one of your servings prior to training
General Health Supplements: Take 2 FitTabs and 2 EFA Gold with Meals 1 and 5.
Gain muscle and lose fat nutrition plan
- Note: In the meal plans below all meats are weighed prior to cooking
- Meal #1
- 1 whole egg + 3 egg whites, 3 oz. very lean meat, one-third cup oatmeal – before cooking
- Meal #2 (Choose one option)
- 1 scoop Ultimate Muscle Protein, 1 tablespoon healthy fat source (olive oil, flax oil, almond butter) or heavy cream, add enough water to make a shake or pudding the consistency you desire.
- Whole food option: 4 oz. lean beef or chicken or 1 can tuna, one small apple or orange.
- Meal #3
- 5 oz. lean meat, ½ cup cooked brown rice or 4 oz. sweet potato, 1 cup vegetables (broccoli, etc.) or 2 cups green salad with 2 tablespoons Newman’s Own Oil and Vinegar dressing (or Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Meal #4
- 2 scoops UMP in 16 oz. water
- Meal #5
- 6 oz. salmon or very lean meat (chicken breast, fish, turkey breast, lean beef – sirloin, filet, etc.), 1 cup low carb vegetables, Salad with 1 tablespoon Newman’ Own Oil and Vinegar dressing (or Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- NOTE: It’s okay to adjust portions or add or decrease a meal as needed to maintain progress. Do not worry about the particular order of your meals, if you want to eat Meal #1 as your last meal of the day, go ahead, it’ OK.
- BEVERAGES: Make sure that you drink at least six to eight 8oz. glasses of water each day (that’ four 16oz. bottles). Watch out for calories in the liquids you drink, juices and regular soft drinks will sabotage your progress. Limit your beverages to water, coffee, unsweetened tea, diet sodas, and Crystal Light.
- FREE FOODS: You can eat any of the following at any time, without jeopardizing your results: Sugar free gum, sugar-free Jell-O, Splenda, Equal, seasonings, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Your First Grocery Shopping List
Now, let’ get started! Your first stop is the grocery. Here’ a list that will take care of about everything on your nutrition plan.
- 1 carton of liquid egg whites
- 1 carton eggs
- 1 small container of Heavy Whipping Cream and/or One container of Almond Butter (usually found in the Natural Health Foods section of your store)
- 1 container Quaker 1 minute Oatmeal
- Skinless chicken breasts
- Fresh or frozen fish or tuna cans (packed in water)
- Lean ground beef or turkey breast
- 2 bags Uncle Ben’ Ready Rice and 3 small sweet potatoe
- 2 bags of salad (or fresh greens for salads)
- Fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
- Newman’s Own Oil and Vinegar dressing (or Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- 2 twelve-packs of bottled water
If you can’t tolerate (or just don’t like) one or more of the foods listed in your nutrition plan, please check our Master Foods List for acceptable substitutions.
2 complete nutrition programs for Females
Figure article image summaries
More programs for Women:
Contact us at BevNut@beverlyinternational.net
Or give us a call 1-800-781-3475
QUESTIONS? No problem. Beverly specializes in Solutions.
If you have any questions regarding this nutrition plan contact BI direct.
Training Diary PDF download