- Increase Muscle mass
- Expedited fat loss
- Strength Building
- Improved Image and Self Confidence
BEST GAIN MUSCLE AND LOSE FAT SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM
ESSENTIAL: Start with two containers of UMP (pick your favorite flavors, and be sure to mix it up for variety) and one container of Creatine Select.
Optional: For the over 35 crowd, add Quadracarn for anti-aging, hormone support and recovery benefits.
- Use UMP as directed in the nutrition plan
- Creatine Select – 5 Day Loading Phase: take 1 scoop 4 times daily with meals; after that take 1 scoop daily with a meal
- Optional: Quadracarn – Take 3 tabs 2 times daily with meals 1 and 5 for increased recovery, fat loss and muscle building. Add 3 additional tablets on training days with your pre-training meal.
ADVANCED: If you want to jump right in with both feet, start right away with Mass Amino Acid Tablets.
- Mass Aminos – 3 with each meal and shake
COMPREHENSIVE: Add Ultra 40 to Mass Aminos for a time tested, proven effective muscle building stack.
- Ultra 40 – 3 with each meal and shake
MAXIMUM: For those who “want it all” and to achieve maximum results in the least amount of time add Muscle Synergy (tabs or powder) and Glutamine Select.
- 1 scoop (8 tablets) Muscle Synergy 2x daily, on workout days make sure to take one of your servings prior to training
- Glutamine Select – 2-3 scoops in water during training
GENERAL HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS: Take 1 Super Pak with your first meal of the day, along with 3 EFA Gold. Take 3 more EFA Gold with Meal 5.
- Meal #1
- 1 whole egg + 3 egg whites, 5 oz. lean meat, ½ cup oatmeal (before cooking)
- Meal #2
- Protein Drink: 2 Scoops Ultimate Muscle Protein, 2 tablespoons healthy fat (almond butter, flax oil, olive oil) or 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, add enough water to make a shake or pudding the consistency you desire.
- Whole food option: 8 oz. lean beef, 1 apple or other fruit from “Master Food List”.
- Meal #3
- 8 oz. lean meat, 6 oz. sweet potato or 2/3 cup cooked brown rice, 2 cups vegetables (broccoli, etc.) and/or salad with 2 tablespoons Newman’s Own vinegar and oil dressing (or Balsamic)
- Meal #4
- (same as meal #2)
- Meal #5
- 8 oz. lean meat, 2 cups vegetables, Salad with 2 tablespoons Newman’s Own vinegar and oil dressing
- NOTE: It’s okay to adjust portions or add or decrease a meal as needed to maintain progress. Do not worry about the particular order of your meals, if you want to eat Meal #1 as your last meal of the day, go ahead, it’s OK.
- BEVERAGES: Make sure that you drink at least six to eight 8oz. glasses of water each day (that’s four 16oz. bottles). Watch out for calories in the liquids you drink, juices and regular soft drinks will sabotage your progress. Limit your beverages to water, coffee, unsweetened tea, diet sodas, and Crystal Light.
- FREE FOODS: You can eat any of the following at any time, without jeopardizing your results: Sugar free gum, sugar-free Jell-O, Splenda, Equal, seasonings, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Your First Grocery Shopping List
Now, let’s get started! Your first stop is the grocery. Here’s a list that will take care of about everything on your nutrition plan.
- 1 carton of liquid egg whites
- 1 carton eggs
- 1 small carton of Heavy Whipping Cream
- One container of Almond Butter (usually found in the Natural Health Foods section of your store)
- One container Quaker 1 minute Oatmeal
- Skinless chicken breasts
- Fresh or frozen fish or tuna cans (packed in water)
- Lean ground beef or turkey breast
- 2 bags of salad (or fresh greens for salads)
- Fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
- Newman’s Own Vinegar and Oil (or Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- 4 bags of Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice (brown rice or whole grain wild rice are the best choices)
- 2 twelve-packs of bottled water
If you can’t tolerate (or just don’t like) one or more of the foods listed in your nutrition plan, please check our Master Foods List for acceptable substitutions.
› Straightforward Solutions to Your Muscle Building / Fat Blasting Success
› For the Man Who Wishes to Gain Muscle and Lose Fat
Comprehensive training, nutrition, and supplements of Bev-Solutions for men
More programs for Men: