Beverly Nutrition Solutions
Fat Loss Program for Females Less than 135lbs
Program is designed primarily for women that want toned and shapely muscle with an emphasis on fat loss and weigh less than 135lbs.
← over 135 lbs see diet 9.
- Fat loss / Weight loss
- Increased muscle
- Strength building
- Improved Self Image and Confidence
Female Fat Loss Supplement Plan
ESSENTIAL: Start with two containers of UMP (pick your favorite flavors, and be sure to mix it up for variety) and two bottles of Lean Out
- Use UMP as directed in the nutrition plan
- Lean Out – 1-2 with each and every meal and shake
ADVANCED: You can jump right in with both feet and start right away with 7-Keto Musclean, or add it in at the four week mark to bust through plateaus
- Start your first week with 1 7-Keto Musclean capsule in the morning and another in the afternoon.
- During your second week take 2 7-Keto Musclean capsules in the morning and 2 more in the afternoon.
- Week 3 and on: take 3 7-Keto Musclean capsules in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.
COMPREHENSIVE: If you want a little more muscle tone, and your budget allows it add Muscularity or Glutamine Select. Choose Muscularity if you want the convenience of capsules, Glutamine Select if you’d prefer a powdered drink mix instead of capsules. Each works great to improve your muscle tone and help stabilize blood sugar while you are dieting.
- Take 2 Muscularity capsules with each meal or 1 scoop Glutamine Select before cardio and/or training.
- You may also take 1 or 2 scoops Glutamine Select mixed in water anytime between meals if you are especially hungry.
MAXIMUM: The final step in your best fat loss program is Energy Reserve. This is completely optional, but many of our most successful clients successfully incorporate it into their fat loss stack.
- Take 1 Energy Reserve tablet with each Lean Out dose for increased fat loss and sustained energy.
General Health Supplements: 2 FitTabs and 2 EFA Gold with Meals 1 and 5.
» For more information about any supplement listed in the program above, visit » PRODUCTS
Fat Loss Nutrition Plan
- Note: In the meal plans below all meats are weighed prior to cooking
- Meal #1
- 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, ½ cup oatmeal – before cooking
- Meal #2 (Choose one option)
- Protein Drink with 1 scoop Ultimate Muscle Protein, add enough water (and ice) to make a shake or pudding the consistency you desire.
- Whole Food Option: 3.25 oz. can tuna, one small orange
- Meal #3
- 4 oz. lean meat (chicken or other lean protein source), ½ cup cooked brown rice or 4 oz. sweet potato 1 cup vegetables (broccoli, etc.)
- Meal #4
- 1 scoop UMP in 16 oz. water
- Meal #5
- 5 oz. salmon or very lean meat (chicken breast, fish, turkey breast, lean beef – sirloin, filet, etc.), 2 cup low carb vegetables
- NOTE: It’s okay to adjust portions or add or decrease a meal as needed to maintain progress. Do not worry about the particular order of your meals, if you want to eat Meal #1 as your last meal of the day, go ahead, it’s OK.
- BEVERAGES: Make sure that you drink at least six to eight–8 oz. glasses of water each day (that’s four–16 oz. bottles). Watch out for calories in the liquids you drink, juices and regular soft drinks will sabotage your progress. Limit your beverages to water, coffee, unsweetened tea, diet sodas, and Crystal Light.
- FREE FOODS: You can eat any of the following at any time, without jeopardizing your results: Sugar free gum, sugar-free Jell-O, Splenda, Equal, seasonings, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Your First Grocery Shopping List
Now, let’s get started! Your first stop is the grocery. Here’s a list that will take care of about everything on your nutrition plan.
- 1 carton of liquid egg whites
- 1 carton eggs
- 1 large container of Quaker 1 minute Oatmeal
- Skinless chicken breasts
- Fresh or frozen fish or tuna cans (packed in water)
- Lean ground beef or turkey breast
- Fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
- 2 bags Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice
- 3 small sweet potatoes
- 2 twelve-packs of bottled water
If you can’t tolerate (or just don’t like) one or more of the foods listed in your nutrition plan, please check our Master Foods List for acceptable substitutions.
Download PDF version Fat Loss Program for Females Less than 135lbs.
› BI Diet Library – 2 Complete diet plans for Females
› Looking for the Perfect Training Nutrition Program for Home or at the Gym?
Trim Tone Figure Plan
Lose fat, tone up, while you add lean, shapely muscle & strength!
More programs for Women: