Men over 185 see diet 11
Male Fat Loss Program Under 185lbs
- Fat loss / weight loss
- Increased Muscle size
- Strength Building
- Improved Self Image and Confidence
Male Fat Loss Supplement Plan:
ESSENTIAL: Start with 2 containers of UMP (pick your favorite flavors, and be sure to mix it up for variety) and 2 bottles of Lean Out. If you’re over 35, you want to add Quadracarn to the essentials. Start with 2 bottles for a month’s supply.
- Ultimate Muscle Protein at meals 2 and 4 as listed below
- Quadracarn – 3 tablets three times daily [morning, pre workout (or at lunchtime on non-training days), and evening]
- Lean Out – 1-2 with each meal and shake
ADVANCED:You can jump right in with both feet and add these products at the start, or use them at the 4 week mark to bust through any plateaus.
- 7-Keto Musclean – take 3 capsules, 2 times daily, at meals 1 and 3. If you are sensitive to caffeine, you may need to work up to this dose.
- Creatine Select – 5 Day Loading Phase: take 1 scoop, 4 times daily with meals; starting on the sixth day, take 1 scoop daily with the same meal.
COMPREHENSIVE: If increased recovery and muscle is a goal, add in Glutamine Select
- Glutamine Select – 2 scoops mixed in 8-16 oz. water and sipped during training. You may also take 1-2 scoops of Glutamine Select mixed in water anytime between meals if you are especially hungry.
MAXIMUM: For maximum fat loss and muscle retention, add in Muscularity and/or Density. Muscularity will support fat loss, while Density will aid in muscle retention/building.
- Muscularity – 2-3 with each meal
- Density – 3 with each meal
GENERAL HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS: Super Pak and EFA Gold. Take 1 Super Pak and 3 EFA Gold with Meal 1. Take an additional 3 EFA Gold with Meal 3.
Fat Loss Nutrition Plan
- Note: In the meal plans below all meats are weighed prior to cooking
- Meal #1
- 1 whole egg + 3 egg whites, 4 oz. lean meat, ½ cup oatmeal (before cooking)
- Meal #2
- Protein Drink: 2 Scoops Ultimate Muscle Protein, 1 tablespoon healthy fat (almond butter, flax oil, olive oil) or 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, add enough water to make a shake or pudding the consistency you desire.
- Whole Food Option: 6 oz. lean beef, 1 apple or other fruit from "Master Food List"
- Meal #3
- 6 oz. lean meat, 5 oz. sweet potato or ½ cup cooked brown rice, 2 cups vegetables (broccoli, etc.) and/or salad with 2 tablespoons Newman›s Own vinegar and oil dressing (or Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Meal #4
- Same as meal 2
- Meal #5
- 8 oz. lean meat, 2 cups vegetables, Salad with 2 tablespoons vinegar and oil dressing
- NOTE: It’s okay to adjust portions or add or decrease a meal as needed to maintain progress. Do not worry about the particular order of your meals, if you want to eat Meal #1 as your last meal of the day, go ahead, it’s OK.
- BEVERAGES: Make sure that you drink at least six to eight 8oz. glasses of water each day (that’s four 16oz. bottles). Watch out for calories in the liquids you drink, juices and regular soft drinks will sabotage your progress. Limit your beverages to water, coffee, unsweetened tea, diet sodas, and Crystal Light.
- FREE FOODS: You can eat any of the following at any time, without jeopardizing your results: Sugar free gum, sugar-free Jell-O, Splenda, Equal, seasonings, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Your First Grocery Shopping List
Now, let’s get started! Your first stop is the grocery. Here’s a list that will take care of about everything on your nutrition plan.
- 1 carton of liquid egg whites
- 1 carton eggs
- 1 small carton of Heavy Whipping Cream
- One container of Almond Butter (usually found in the Natural Health Foods section of your store)
- One container Quaker 1 minute Oatmeal
- Skinless chicken breasts
- Fresh or frozen fish or tuna cans (packed in water)
- Lean ground beef or turkey breast
- 2 bags of salad (or fresh greens for salads)
- Fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
- Newman’s Own Vinegar and Oil (or Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- 4 bags of Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice (brown rice or whole grain wild rice are the best choices
- 2 twelve-packs of bottled water
If you can’t tolerate (or just don’t like) one or more of the foods listed in your nutrition plan, please check our MASTER FOODS LIST for acceptable substitutions.
› Straightforward Solutions to Your Muscle Building / Fat Blasting Success
› Natural Bodybuilding –Doing It Right
Diagnosed with type one diabetes at the age of 4. Instead of letting the disease control me, I did my best to control it
› Jesse “The Shark” Dale
Perfecting the Pre-Contest Process, I know every excuse not to enter a bodybuilding show
More programs for Men:
Contact us at BevNut@beverlyinternational.net
Or give us a call 1-800-781-3475
QUESTIONS? No problem. Beverly specializes in Solutions.
If you have any questions regarding this nutrition plan contact BI direct.
Beverly International Training Diary PDF download