- Fat Loss / Weight Loss
- Muscle “Toning”
- Strength Building
- Improved Self Image & Self Confidence
Bikini Body Supplement Plan
ESSENTIAL: Start with 2 containers of (pick your favorite flavors, and be sure to mix it up for variety) and 2 bottles of Lean Out.
- Use UMP as directed in the nutrition plan.
- Take 2 Lean Out capsules every time that you have a meal or shake.
ADVANCED: After a couple of weeks or a month, if you want to take it to the next level, add 7-Keto Musclean.
- Start your first week with 1 7-Keto Musclean capsule in the morning and another in the afternoon.
- During your second week take 2 7-Keto Musclean capsules in the morning and 2 more in the afternoon.
- Week 3 and on: take 3 7-Keto Musclean capsules in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.
COMPREHENSIVE: If you want a little more muscle tone, and your budget allows it add Muscularity or Glutamine Select. Choose Muscularity if you want the convenience of capsules, Glutamine Select if you ’d prefer a powdered drink mix instead of capsules. Each works great to improve your muscle tone and help stabilize blood sugar while you are dieting.
- Take 2 Muscularity capsules with each meal or 1 scoop Glutamine Select before cardio and/or training.
- You may also take 1 or 2 scoops Glutamine Select mixed in water anytime between meals if you are especially hungry.
MAXIMUM: For maximum fat loss and muscle retention, add in Muscularity and/or Density. Muscularity will support fat loss, while Density will aid in muscle retention/building.
- Muscularity – 2-3 with each meal
- Density – 3 with each meal
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS: Take 2 each Fit Tabs and EFA Gold with meals 1 and 5.
Bikini Body Nutrition Plan
- Note: In the meal plans below all meats are weighed prior to cooking
- Meal #1 (Choose one from the choices below)
- A: Three egg whites, one whole egg scrambled with 3 oz. lean protein, ½ cup oatmeal
- B: Protein pancake or waffle – mix together ½ cup egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 scoop vanilla UMP, and just enough water to make pancake batter consistency. Optional: add vanilla and/or cinnamon to taste. Cook over low to medium heat with non-stick spray. Top with sugar free syrup or fresh strawberries.
- C: 6 egg white veggie omelet (use any of the following: salsa, onion, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli, tomato), plus 1 slice Ezekiel bread w/ sugar free jelly, or ½ grapefruit
- D: Choose a recipe from the "In the Morning" section on the Beverly International RECIPE page.
- Meal #2
- 1 or 2-scoop Beverly International UMP shake; or make a smoothie with 1 scoop UMP, 1 cup strawberries or ½ cup blueberries, and 1 cup Carb Control yogurt.
- Meal #3
- 6 oz. lean protein (chicken breast, fish, or lean beef), large green salad with 2 tablespoons low calorie dressing
- Meal #4
- 1-2 scoops of UMP (sometimes with ¼ cup almonds for healthy fats)
- Meal #5
- 6 oz. broiled or grilled fish or chicken, or 4 oz. lean red meat; 1 ½ cups vegetables (broccoli, spinach, green beans, etc.)
- Meal #6
- (Optional – once or twice a week only). If you find you are losing weight too rapidly, include this meal daily.
- A. UMP Pudding (made with UMP and sugar free pudding mix or sugar free cool whip and berries)
- B. UMP Brownie – 2 scoops UMP chocolate, ¼ – ½ cup egg substitute (optional), about ¼ – ½ cup water (just enough to make a thick batter), a dash of salt.
- Mix all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Put in microwave for 1 to 1 ½ minutes. Then, put in freezer or fridge for about 3 minutes to cool and set up. Take out, top with Cool Whip (like icing – optional) and enjoy.
- NOTE: It ’s OK. Every 3rd day have 2 tablespoons almonds or add 1 tsp peanut butter to your protein shakes.
- BEVERAGES: Make sure that you drink at least six to eight 8oz. glasses of water each day (that ’s four 16oz. bottles). Watch out for calories in the liquids you drink, juices and regular soft drinks will sabotage your progress. Limit your beverages to water, coffee, unsweetened tea, diet sodas, and Crystal Light.
- FREE FOODS: You can eat any of the following at any time, without jeopardizing your results: Sugar free gum, sugar-free Jell-O, Splenda, Equal, seasonings, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Your First Grocery Shopping List
Now, let ’s get started! Your first stop is the grocery. Here ’s a list that will take care of about everything on your nutrition plan.
- 1 carton of liquid egg whites
- 1 carton eggs
- Skinless chicken breasts
- Fresh or frozen fish or tuna (packed in water)
- Lean ground beef or turkey breast
- 2 bags of salad (or fresh greens for salads)
- Fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
- 2 twelve-packs of bottled water
If you can ’t tolerate (or just don ’t like) one or more of the foods listed in your nutrition plan, please check our Master Foods List for acceptable substitutions.
Download PDF version Bikini Body Nutrition Starter Kit.
› TOTAL Bikini Competitor ’s Program
› Bikini Body – Diet and Training to Help You Get Better, Faster
› My First Year in Bikini – Sarah Vance
More programs for Women: