Duration: This method of supplementation and eating can be followed for the duration of contest preparation. To track progress, follow for a minimum of 4-6 weeks before re-assessment.
Your Best Fit Figure Supplement Program
ESSENTIAL: Start with 2 containers of UMP (pick your favorite flavors, and be sure to mix it up for variety) and two bottles of Lean Out and 7-Keto Musclean.
- Use UMP as directed in the nutrition plan
- Lean Out – 2 with each and every meal and shake
- 7-Keto Musclean – 3 capsules 2x daily about 6 hrs. apart. Meals 1 & 3 would be a good split
ADVANCED: To accentuate muscle retention and building add in Glutamine Select, Muscularity, Density or all three. Choose Glutamine Select if you prefer a powdered drink mix or Muscularity if you prefer capsules. Add in Density towards the end of your contest prep to ensure muscle retention and hardness.
- Glutamine Select – 2-3 scoops in water during training
- Muscularity or Density – 2-3 with each and every meal and shake
To ensure you continue to build muscle while losing fat, add Ultra 40 and Mass to you supplement regimen.
- Mass and Ultra 40 – 3 with each meal and shake
MAXIMUM: This is for someone who really "wants it all". The final step would be to add GH Factor and/or Energy Reserve for expedited fat loss, or stubborn fat areas. This combo can really help you bust through your plateaus.
- GH Factor – 2 with each meal and shake
- Energy Reserve – 1 with each meal and before training
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS: Take 2 each Fit Tabs and EFA Gold with meals 1 and 5.
Fit Figure Nutrition Plan
- Note: In the meal plans below all meats are weighed prior to cooking
- Meal #1
- Protein Source (choose 1 or 2 from the following)
- A. 1 whole egg + 3 egg whites
- B. 1 scoop Ultimate Muscle Protein
- C. 3 oz. lean beef or chicken breast
- In addition to the above have ½-cup oatmeal
- (Many combine the ingredients above into a pancake recipe bevnut.com/recipes/pancakes/)
- Meal #2
- 2 scoops Ultimate Muscle Protein, one tablespoon healthy fat source (olive oil, flax oil, almond butter) or heavy cream
- Whole Food Option:1 can tuna, one small apple or orange
- Meal #3
- 5 oz. lean meat, ½ cup cooked brown rice or 4 oz. sweet potato, 1 cup vegetables (broccoli, etc.) or 2 cups green salad with 2 tablespoons Vinegar and Oil Dressing
- Meal #4
- 2 scoops UMP in water
- Meal #5
- 6 oz. salmon or very lean meat (chicken breast, fish, turkey breast, lean beef – sirloin, filet, etc.), 1 cup low carb vegetables, and/or salad with 2 tablespoons Vinegar and Oil Dressingdd>
- Meal #6
- (This is an option if you reduce meal #4 to one scoop protein; you get to make up the rest with sixth meal. Which is better? – depends on what you prefer, either option works equally as well.) 1 Scoop Ultimate Muscle Protein, add enough water to make a shake or pudding the consistency you desire
- Whole Food Option: 3.25 oz. tuna, 2 egg whites, 1 tomato
- NOTE: It’s OK. Every 3rd day have 2 tablespoons almonds or add 1 tsp peanut butter to your protein shakes.
- BEVERAGES: Make sure that you drink at least six to eight 8 oz. glasses of water each day (that’s four 16 oz. bottles). Watch out for calories in the liquids you drink, juices and regular soft drinks will sabotage your progress. Limit your beverages to water, coffee, unsweetened tea, diet sodas, and Crystal Light.
- FREE FOODS: You can eat any of the following at any time, without jeopardizing your results: Sugar free gum, sugar-free Jell-O, Splenda, Equal, seasonings, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Your First Grocery Shopping List
Now, let’s get started! Your first stop is the grocery. Here’s a list that will take care of about everything on your nutrition plan.
- 1 carton of liquid egg whites
- 1 carton eggs
- 1 small container of Heavy Whipping Cream and/or One container of Almond Butter (usually found in the Natural Health Foods section of your store)
- 1 container Quaker 1 minute Oatmeal
- Skinless chicken breasts
- Fresh or frozen fish or tuna cans (packed in water)
- Lean ground beef or turkey breast
- 2 bags of salad (or fresh greens for salads)
- Newman’s Own Oil and Vinegar dressing (or Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
- 2 twelve-packs of bottled water
If you can’t tolerate (or just don’t like) one or more of the foods listed in your nutrition plan, please check our Master Foods List for acceptable substitutions.
Download PDF version PRINTABLE VERSION.
Training & Nutrition for Figure Athletes Pre-Contest Workout and Diet Program Nutrition, Training, Cardio,
& Visualization for Figure Competition
Figure Success in 4 Different Countries – How I Did It
How it felt winning my Figure Pro Card
More programs for Women:
Contact us at [email protected]
Or give us a call 1-800-781-3475
QUESTIONS? No problem. Beverly specializes in Solutions.
If you have any questions regarding this nutrition plan or supplement program contact BI direct.
Beverly International Training Diary PDF download