- Increased Muscle Size
- Strength Gains
- Prevent Accumulation of Bodyfat
Best muscle and strength gain supplement program
ESSENTIAL: Start with one container each of UMP, Mass Maker Ultra (pick your favorite flavors, and be sure to mix it up for variety) and Creatine Select.
Optional: To make certain of your ability to digest and fully utilize the nutrients you take in, add Multizymes.
- Use UMP as directed in the meal plan below
- Mass Maker Ultra as a pre and post training shake (see diet)
- Creatine Select – 1 scoop with 4 of your meals for 5 days as a loading phase. After loading phase, continue to take 1-2 scoops per day.
- Multizymes – 1 tablet with each meal and shake
ADVANCED: Combine Mass Amino Acids and Ultra 40 Liver tabs for a potent muscle building stack.
- Mass Aminos – 4 with each meal and shake
- Ultra 40 – 4 tablets with each meal and shake
COMPREHENSIVE: To maximize recovery from training, prevent muscle breakdown and promote muscle rebuilding add Quadracarn and/or Glutamine Select.
- Quadracarn – 3 tablets 2x per day every day, and on training days add an extra 3 prior to training
- Glutamine Select – Mix 2-3 scoops in water and sip during training
MAXIMUM: The final step in your muscle building program is Muscle Synergy.
- Muscle Synergy – 1 scoop Powder (8 tablets) 3x per day, make sure one serving is before training on those days
» For more information about any supplement listed in the program above, visit » PRODUCTS
Maximum Muscle Gain Nutrition Plan
- Training Days Only:
- 30 Minutes before training: 2 scoops Mass Maker Ultra mixed in 12-14 oz. water
- Immediately after training: 2 scoops Mass Maker Ultra mixed in 12-14 oz. water (Eat your next meal about 60 minutes after your Mass Maker Ultra shake. You may also add 1 scoop Muscle Provider to your post training shake).
- Everyday Meal Plan:
- Meal #1
- 3 whole eggs, 5 oz. lean beef or 1 cup cottage cheese, ¾ cup oatmeal (before cooking)
- Option B: 3 egg omelet, 2 ounces cheese, 2 slices whole-grain toast with almond butter, 1 apple
- Meal #2
- Protein Drink: 2 scoops Ultimate Muscle Protein, 2 tablespoons healthy fat source (olive oil, flax oil, almond butter) or heavy cream
- Whole Food Option: 1 can tuna (water packed), 1 cup cottage cheese and ½ cup pineapple (unsweetened)
- Meal #3
- 8 oz. chicken breast (or other lean protein source), ¾ cup cooked brown rice (or other complex carbohydrate source)
- Optional: 1 or 2 servings of low carb fruit or vegetables
- Option B: 5 oz. roast beef, 1 or 2 oz. Swiss cheese, 2 slices rye bread, 1 apple, 1-2 cups salad
- Meal #4
- 2 scoops Ultimate Muscle Protein, 1 tablespoon healthy fat source (olive oil, flax oil, almond butter) or heavy cream
- Whole Food Option: 1 can tuna or 6 oz. turkey breast, ½ cup cottage cheese, ½ cup pineapple (unsweetened) or ½ cantaloupe
- Meal #5
- 8 oz. serving of protein (steak, pork loin, chicken, turkey or fish), 6 oz. baked potato or sweet potato, 1-2 cups low carb vegetables or salad
- Meal #6
- Protein pudding – mix two scoops Ultimate Muscle Protein in a bowl with just enough water to make a pudding texture. Add 1 tablespoon of almond butter, walnuts, or heavy cream.
- Whole Food Option: 6 egg whites, 3 oz. chicken breast, 1 serving low carbohydrate vegetable or fruit
- NOTE: It’s okay to adjust portions or add or decrease a meal as needed to maintain progress. Do not worry about the particular order of your meals, if you want to eat Meal #1 as your last meal of the day, go ahead, it’s OK.
- BEVERAGES: Make sure that you drink at least six to eight 8oz. glasses of water each day (that’s four 16oz. bottles). Watch out for calories in the liquids you drink, juices and regular soft drinks will sabotage your progress. Limit your beverages to water, coffee, unsweetened tea, diet sodas, and Crystal Light.
- FREE FOODS: You can eat any of the following at any time, without jeopardizing your results: Sugar free gum, sugar-free Jell-O, Splenda, Equal, seasonings, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Your First Grocery Shopping List
Now, let’s get started! Your first stop is the grocery. Here’s a list that will take care of about everything on your nutrition plan.
- 1 carton of liquid egg whites
- 1 carton eggs
- 1 container cottage cheese
- 1 small carton of Heavy Whipping Cream
- One container of Almond Butter (usually found in the Natural Health Foods section of your store)
- One container Quaker 1 minute Oatmeal
- Skinless chicken breasts
- Fresh or frozen fish or tuna cans (packed in water)
- Lean ground beef or turkey breast
- 2 bags of salad (or fresh greens for salads)
- Fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
- Newman’s Own Vinegar and Oil (or Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- 4 bags of Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice (brown rice or whole grain wild rice are the best choices)
- 2 twelve-packs of bottled waterr
If you can’t tolerate (or just don’t like) one or more of the foods listed in your nutrition plan, please check our Master Foods List for acceptable substitutions.
Here’s How To Put Your Muscle-Building Training on the Right Path
Detailed method of training 1 bodypart/week
A Program to Improve Your Bench Press and Deadlift
Here’s How To Put Your Muscle-Building Training On The Right Path
Roger Riedinger with Jeff Everson
Mass and Power Training Rules
How to Increase Your Bench Press by Thirty Pounds in Six Weeks
More programs for Men: